Who We Are & What We Do
What We Provide
& Order Form
Special Items for Sale
ALCO Historic Photos
PO Box 655
Did every locomotive get photographed?
- No, usually only one from each order was photographed, but the collection does not contain each order.
Does your catalog tell me what views of a locomotive are available?
- No, it indicates that at least one image is available.
How can I find out what views are available?
- Contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Most views are right broadside but sometimes left, 3/4, front, rear, backhead and detail views are available.
What is the quality of your prints?
- That depends on the quality of the negative. Most negatives are good quality, but some negatives have deteriorated. We have a commercial photolab custom print each image. They produce excellent prints and often produce good prints from deteriorated negatives.
What is your turn-around time?
- We strive for a two-week turn-around.
Copyright © 2009 Neaner Web Design